The vaccination decisions you make for you and your family are important decisions. Vaccinations are considered a medical intervention/procedure because they penetrate the body. Chemicals that are injected bypass the body’s natural filters that natural illnesses pass through. Since chemicals and heavy metals can accumulate, it may be difficult to know if/when it will lead to health issues in susceptible individuals.
The Center for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) vaccine schedule begins at birth and continues through your lifespan. The CDC’s stated goal is: “improving overall public health.” The CDC does not mention an individual’s rights in regard to medical freedom of choice. As required by law, 1986 National Childhood Vaccine Injury Act (PL99-660), the CDC is required to keep a list of reported vaccine reactions and deaths. In 2017, almost 38,000 vaccine reactions were reported to the Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System, VAERS. It is estimated that less than 10% of vaccine reactions are reported and even fewer are compensated by the Vaccine Injury Compensation Program, also a part of PL 99-660.
As the CDC is continually adding new vaccines to their schedule, educating yourself about vaccinations will empower you to make informed health decisions for you and your family. The right to informed consent of any medical intervention is a human right. Fortunately, Florida does have Medical and Religious exemptions, if you choose to opt-out of vaccinations.
With legislation being presented every year, in every state, to limit vaccination exemptions and freedom to choose for you and your family, Health Freedom Florida is here to fight for your rights. Please help support our efforts with a donation, becoming a member, or joining our Facebook page, Health Freedom Florida-State Page.
The mission of Health Freedom Florida (HFF) is to protect and expand the rights of every citizen to have the freedom of choice in all their healthcare decisions. We are a grassroots organization dedicated to educate Floridians through reputable resources, NVIC Action Alerts, and Membership Newsletters. We need and encourage your support.
What We Do
- Advocate through education to Floridians the importance of informed consent which by definition means consent given with full knowledge of the benefits, probable risks and consequences involved, and the alternatives to any and all vaccine decisions.
- Actively monitor legislation for the purposes of alerting the public of rights-related issues, and educating legislators about the importance of individual and parental choice in health choices, specifically vaccination.
- Committed to ensuring personal information must remain private. Additionally, we will ensure through legislative and other means, that individuals with approved vaccine exemptions are not bullied, or harassed regarding their vaccine choices.
How does it impact me?
Vaccination is a personal decision that should not be taken lightly. There is much false information about vaccines from media, family, and friends. Health Freedom Florida’s goal is for Floridians to understand their rights and encourage individuals and parents to educate themselves to make an informed decision.
- Should I Vaccinate? (PDF)
- Order copies of this brochure by filling out our Contact Us form and leaving a message in the comments.
- Fact Sheets
National Vaccine Information Center (NVIC)
NVIC is a non-profit, independent clearinghouse for information on diseases and vaccine science, policy, law and the ethical principle of informed consent. NVIC supports the availability of all preventive health care options and the legal right for individuals to make informed, voluntary health choices for themselves and their children.
The information on NVIC.org website is intended to assist readers in making educated decisions about vaccination and is not intended to advise for or against the use of vaccines.
National Vaccine Information Center Advocacy Portal
NVIC will send you advocacy alert emails when action is needed to support efforts in your own state and nationally on important legislation and policy to protect and expand vaccination exemption laws.
Centers for Disease Control & Prevention (CDC)
The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) is a federal agency that conducts and supports health promotion, prevention and preparedness activities in the United States, with the goal of improving overall public health.
The Department of Health and Human Services (HSS) for Disease Control and Prevention is also part of the CDC’s Advisory Committee on Immunization Practices (ACIP). Use the CDC Search Engine for specific questions when researching vaccines. View the CDC Vaccine Information Sheet.
- Learn The Risk
www.LearnTheRisk.org is a powerful force for educating people worldwide on the dangers of pharmaceutical products, including vaccines and unnecessary medical treatments – that are literally killing us. Learn The Risk is a US-based, non-profit organization with a global mission. It was founded by former pharmaceutical insider Brandy Vaught, an ex-Merck sales executive who never meant to take on the world’s most powerful industry. But she felt she had no choice when the industry’s agenda to keep us all sick began to spiral out of control.
- Green Med Info
GreenMedInfo is dedicated to providing evidence-based natural medical information. Through both open access, paid memberships, and high-quality educational products, GreenMedInfo provides physicians, healthcare practitioners, clinicians, researchers, and consumers a resource to determine the therapeutic value of vitamins, minerals, herbs and foods. They deeply believe that education equals empowerment and, that with education, people have the power to change their lives and lives of others.
Florida Vaccine Law
Vaccine laws that affect your freedom of choice are in jeopardy in all states across America. Currently in 2018, Florida law (FS 1003.22) only allows religious and medical exemptions.
- Medical exemption (form DH 680) is given by your doctor with justification for their decision. This form will be sent to the Department of Health. Ask for a copy.
- Religious exemption (form DH 681) is available at your local Health Department. Simply ask for the form. Under Florida law, agents cannot require proof or ask questions about your religious beliefs (FL Health Department vs Curry-1998). Keep the original exemption in your records.
- A medical exemption is dependent on your doctor agreeing that your health is in extreme danger if you receive any or additional vaccinations.
- Vaccine policy and laws are ‘all or nothing’ and do not allow you to pick and choose which vaccines you want. With choosing a religious exemption, you are legally choosing not to vaccinate.
For additional information, see NVIC Florida.